10 Very Romantic Hotels in Las Vegas for 2019
Romantic Vacations Home
Las Vegas Blvd at Night With Hotels and Romantic Resorts in Full Colors
By: Greg Mattson, ERV Editor - Updated: Mar 15, 2019
Thinking of a weekend getaway or honeymoon at a romantic Las Vegas hotel? We've got a few suggestions...
While many resorts on the Las Vegas Strip cater to romance in one way or
refined our list of the most romantic hotels in Las Vegas to just those that we
feel would give couples the best romantic holiday.
To help make your choice just a little bit easier, we include our unique "Couples to Kids Ratio", which gives you an idea of what clientele the resort is aiming at (higher ratio = more couples, fewer families with kids).
Have a great stay in Vegas!
ARIA Las Vegas Resort
Corner Tower Suite at the ARIA Las Vegas
ARIA Tower Suite King Bed
- ARIA Las Vegas Resort - if you can afford the fabulous ARIA SkySuites, go for it, if not, the rest of the resort is more affordable, still beautiful, and ready and waiting to give you a fabulous romantic getaway in Las Vegas. What Other Couples Liked: High-Tech Features...Corner Suites...Floor to Ceiling Window Views. Couples to Kids Ratio†: 3.8 to 1. 2019 ERV Rating* for Romantic Las Vegas Hotels: 95% - Excellent. (3730 Las Vegas Blvd S, Las Vegas NV 866-359-7757)
Signature at MGM Grand
Hot Tub Suite at the Signature at MGM Grand
Signature at MGM Grand Suite with Kitchen
- Signature at MGM Grand - located just a block east of the Strip, and highly recommended for couples looking for a quieter getaway, but with all the comforts of home (like full kitchens), and romantic touches as well (jetted spa tubs, balconies with views). What Other Couples Liked: Huge Rooms with Full Kitchen...Full Access to MGM Grand Pools and Lazy River...Easy Walk to the Monorail. Couples to Kids Ratio†: 2.44 to 1. 2019 ERV Rating* for Romantic Las Vegas Suites: 92% - Excellent. (145 East Harmon Ave, Las Vegas NV 877-727-0007)
Vdara Hotel & Spa
Vdara Hotel Bedroom
Evening at the Vdara Hotel in Las Vegas
- Vdara Hotel & Spa - if you prefer a non-smoking, non-casino hotel, a stay at the Vdara is your top choice. And their 2-level luxury spa here has even won awards. What Other Couples Liked: Soaking Tubs With Amazing Views...Rooms Overlooking the Bellagio Fountains...Quieter Hotel in Vegas With a Great Location. Couples to Kids Ratio†: 3.0 to 1. 2019 ERV Rating* for Romantic Las Vegas Spa Hotels: 95% - Excellent. (145 East Harmon Ave, Las Vegas NV 877-727-0007)
The Cosmopolitan Hotel in Las Vegas NV
Pool Area at the Cosmopolitan Hotel
- The Cosmopolitan - one of the more recent hotel additions to the Strip, with, 3 pools on 3 different levels, cutting-edge restaurants and bars, and rooms with views of the Vegas skyline and the Bellagio Fountains. What Other Couples Liked: Lots of Other Younger Couples...Huge Showers and Japanese Soaking Tubs...Beautiful Decor. Couples to Kids Ratio†: 3.3 to 1. 2019 ERV Rating* for Romantic Las Vegas Hotels: 89% - Very Good. (3708 Las Vegas Blvd S, Las Vegas NV 702-698-7575)
The Venetian Las Vegas
Romantic Grand Canal, Venetian Hotel, Las Vegas
Spacious Suite at the Venetian Hotel
- The Venetian Las Vegas - amazing renditions of Italian architecture and ambiance. The casino floor is separate from the rest of the hotel, allowing for a more quieter and subdued atmosphere. And of course, there's those Gondola rides... What Other Couples Liked: Classy Themed Vegas Resort...Dining Options Including a Food Court...Venezia Tower Suites with a View of Garden & Pool. Couples to Kids Ratio†: 2.4 to 1. 2019 ERV Rating* for Romantic Hotels in Las Vegas: 86% - Very Good. (3355 Las Vegas Blvd South, Las Vegas NV 866-659-9643)
Luxury Suite at the Mandarin Oriental in LVN
Mandarin Oriental Pool, Las Vegas
- Mandarin Oriental, Las Vegas - for many honeymooners, this non-casino hotel resort is their new favorite place to stay in Vegas. For views of Las Vegas, don't miss drinks in the Mandarin Bar. Calm, quieter 5-Star luxury. What Other Couples Liked: Peaceful Oasis Right in the Center of the Strip...Fantastic Pool with Towel and Drink Service...Honeymoon with Room Upgrades, Chocolates, Champagne and Rose Petals. Couples to Kids Ratio†: 3.9 to 1. 2019 ERV Rating* for Romantic Hotels on the Las Vegas Strip: 95% - Excellent. (3752 Las Vegas Blvd South, Las Vegas NV 702-590-8888)
Encore at Wynn Las Vegas
Beautiful Room at the Wynn Encore
Encore at Wynn Pool Area
- Encore at Wynn Las Vegas - the 2nd and newer of Wynn's Las Vegas resorts offers a slightly more sophisticated ambience, and has become a top destination for couples on the North end of the Strip. What Other Couples Liked: Fantastic Couples Resort...European Pool...Incredible View from 59th Floor Panoramic Suite. Couples to Kids Ratio†: 4.5 to 1. 2019 ERV Rating* for Romantic Resorts on the Las Vegas Strip: 92% - Excellent. (3121 Las Vegas Blvd South, Las Vegas NV 877-321-9966)
Paris Las Vegas
Paris Las Vegas at Night
Inside Paris Las Vegas Resort
- Paris Las Vegas - this romantic resort includes one of the best places to dine out in Las Vegas, the Eiffel Tower Restaurant. An evening ride up to the top of the 1/2 Tower is a must. What Other Couples Liked: Romantic Dining On-Site...Incredible Atmosphere...Beautiful Wrap-Around Suites. Couples to Kids Ratio†: 2.1 to 1. 2019 ERV Rating* for Romantic Hotels in Las Vegas: 75% - Good. (3655 Las Vegas Blvd South, 877-796-2096)
Bellagio Resort in Las Vegas, NV
Bellagio Hotel Bedroom
- Bellagio Las Vegas - the marble, chandeliers and artwork feel like they're right out of the Italian Riviera, while the Fountains on Lake Bellagio are one of the most romantic places in Las Vegas. What Other Couples Liked: Italian Luxury and Elegance...Piano Bar Near the Lobby...Higher Floor Fountain-View Rooms. Couples to Kids Ratio†: 2.1 to 1. 2019 ERV Rating* for Romantic Las Vegas Hotel Resorts: 88% - Very Good. (3600 Las Vegas Blvd S, Las Vegas NV 888-987-6667)
The Palazzo Resort in Las Vegas
Romantic Room at the Palazzo Hotel
- The Palazzo - the sister-hotel to the Venetian is a top choice for slightly more peaceful getaways on The Strip, with a classy, relaxing vibe and upscale spacious suites. What Other Couples Liked: Palazzo Prestige Suites...Serene Canyon Ranch Spa...Peaceful & Quiet Hotel Right on the Strip. Couples to Kids Ratio†: 2.8 to 1. 2019 ERV Rating* for Romantic Las Vegas Hotels: 90% - Excellent. (3325 Las Vegas Blvd S, Las Vegas NV 866-263-6667)
More on Romantic Vegas Hotel Stays...
Las Vegas Vacation Activities for Couples -
our look at things to do in Las Vegas on a romantic weekend.
Las Vegas Honeymoon Ideas - traveling to Las Vegas after your wedding? See our special guide on romantic things to see and do for any honeymoon or anniversary trip.
The Best Hotel Pool
in Las Vegas: We had lots of fun at the MGM Grand's lush and tropical Pool
Complex - you can soak in a hot tub, relax in one of the 3 pools, or float down the Lazy River.
*ERV Rating: our unique, non-scientific rating formula for romantic hotels which includes:
- Romantic Amenities: such as an in-room JACUZZI®, suites with a Whirlpool bath, scenic view, lounge, etc
- Location: proximity of hotel to restaurants, pubs, downtown, etc
- Clientele: demographic the hotel
attracts (couples, families with kids, business travelers, etc)
with Couples & Honeymooners: based on variety of social media & crowd-sourced reviews.
† As of Mar 2019
Excellent Romantic Vacations - Top Pages