Romantic Miami Hotels & Honeymoon Resorts
Romantic Vacations Home
FTC: This page uses affiliate links. More.
By: Greg Mattson, ERV Editor - Updated: Nov 21, 2017
Miami is called "America's Riviera", and with one trip down Ocean Blvd, it's easy to see why. The vibe and atmosphere of South Beach as well as the great weather make Miami & SoBe one of the top couples getaways in Florida.
South Beach at Night - The Place to Stay for Romantic Hotels in Miami & South Florida
So if you’re in the search for a romantic place to stay in the Miami area, including a resort and package for your honeymoon, check out our reviews of these romantic rooms in Miami...
Romantic Miami Beach Hotels - The Betsy
The Romantic Betsy Hotel, A Fine Choice for a Quieter Getaway in Miami's South Beach
- The Betsy South Beach - consistently rated as one of the top 5 most romantic Miami hotels in South Beach. If your honeymoon or anniversary getaway in South Florida needs an Ocean Drive address but perhaps a little more on the quieter side, the Betsy is a fine place to stay. Oh, and make sure you take the elevator up to the rooftop lounge for their early evening happy hour - a very romantic place for a drink. What Other Couples Liked: SOBE Location...Quieter Atmosphere of Calm and Sophistication. 2017 ERV Rating* for Romantic Miami Hotels: 90% - Excellent (1440 Ocean Dr, Miami Beach, FL 866-792-3879)
Hampton Inn & Suites - Miami Airport Blue Lagoon
Pool and Hot Tub Area at the Hampton Inn & Suites - Miami Airport Blue Lagoon
- Hampton Inn & Suites Miami Airport Blue Lagoon - can an airport hotel be romantic? Well, despite being a 20 minute drive to SOBE, we recently found this Hampton Inn a welcome relief from the high prices, valet-only parking and tiny rooms of many hotels on Ocean Dr. Our room contained 2 double beds, a separate living area with flat screen TV and couch, and a small but useful kitchen. Of course, because it's a Hampton, there's free hot breakfast each morning downstairs. (We also discovered some authentic Cuban food at the strip mall across the street!) What Other Couples Liked: Cuban Restaurant Across the Street...Close to Miami Airport and Cruise Port...Excellent Free Breakfast. 2017 ERV Rating* for Romantic Miami Accommodation: 87% - Very Good (777 NW 57 Ave, Miami, FL 855-271-3622)
Our Video: Hampton Inn & Suites MIA Blue Lagoon
The Beacon Hotel at Dusk on Miami South Beach's Ocean Dr
- Beacon Hotel – we can highly recommend this romantic South Beach hotel. Our 3 night stay at this art-deco classic gave us a perfect opportunity to check out the Beacon’s prime location on Collins Ave. Rooms are cozy and immaculate with LCD TV’s, luxury linens, even beach chairs and towels. Great restaurants are just a walk away, and sunny and sandy Miami Beach is right across the street. What Other Couples Liked: Great Location & Staff...Classic South Beach Hotel & Comfortable Bed. 2019 ERV Rating* for Romantic Miami Hotels: 82% - Very Good. (720 Ocean Dr, Miami Beach, FL 800-506-1791)
More Romantic Florida on ERV:
Miami Honeymoon Hotels & Packages
- Acqualina Resort & Spa - it's very difficult to find an all-inclusive honeymoon package anywhere in Miami Beach, but the Acqualina comes close: breakfast for two each morning, spa treatments, champagne, and a special romantic dinner on the beach. Miami Honeymoon Suite - the Acqualina's one bedroom oceanfront King suite will do just nice, with huge oversize marble bathroom and JACUZZI® tub, separate living room and gourmet kitchen, along with private terrace. 2019 ERV Rating* for Romantic Miami Hotels: 94% - Excellent. (17875 Collins Ave, Sunny Isles Beach, FL 877-312-9742)
- Pelican Hotel – jazz up your Florida getaway with these romantic Miami Beach theme rooms and suites. The lobby restaurant is popular for both breakfast and an award-winning wine list. Honeymooner’s Tip: We hear that if you tell them it’s your honeymoon in Miami Beach, and they may just throw in a bottle of champagne for you!. 2019 ERV Rating* for Romantic Miami Hotels: 86% - Very Good. (826 Ocean Dr, Miami FL 305-673-3373)
*ERV Rating: our unique, non-scientific ratings for romantic accommodation include:
- Amenities: including Whirlpool bath or JACUZZI® Tub, scenic view, fireplace, lounge, etc
- Location: proximity of hotel to restaurants, pubs, downtown, etc
- Clientele: demographic the hotel
attracts (couples, families, business travelers, etc)
- Popularity: based on social media & crowd-sourced reviews
- Value: product offered compared to room rate
- Please Note: percentage ratings are not absolute but for comparative use only
√ COVID Safety Plan: identifies hotels and inns that clearly indicate they are taking measures to prevent the spread of COVID-19.
Excellent Romantic Vacations - Top Pages