Your Honeymoon in Mallorca, Spain - Hotels, Packages & Places to See
Mallorca's Most Romantic Hotels and Honeymoon Spots
Romantic Vacations Home
Romantic Honeymoon Spots
Soaking up the Sun near the Beach in Porto Cristo, Mallorca
By: Greg Mattson, ERV Editor - Updated: Mar 30, 2019
Mallorca, Spain is a fine honeymoon destination for newlywed couples in the UK and Northern Europe. Great weather, gorgeous beaches, and a touch of old world Spanish charm all just a 2 or 3 hour flight away.
Let’s review some romantic Mallorca hotels, honeymoon packages and things to do for couples on a honeymoon or romantic break in Mallorca. Plus, don't miss our video on romantic spots in Mallorca for your honeymoon or romantic vacation.
Best Time for a Honeymoon in Mallorca: Late spring (end of May and early June) and September/October bring the best weather in Mallorca for comfortable warmth and sunshine. Summer is naturally hotter, and in the winter Mallorca still enjoys plenty of sun and mild to warm temperatures.
Honeymoon Hotels in Mallorca
Romantic, Secluded and Perfect for Honeymoons - Monnaber Nou Hotel, Mallorca
- Monnaber Nou Hotel & Spa - Maureen and I enjoyed 6 nights at this secluded and peaceful Mallorcan inn, surrounded by a lovely landscape of palm trees and olive groves. There's spacious rooms and suites with buffet breakfast, indoor and outdoor pool, spa services, and lots of activities, including horseback riding and bicycle rental. Located near the Northeastern town of Campanet, the Monnaber Nou is ideal romantic getaway accommodation, especially if you’re hiring a rental car from Palma. What Other Couples Liked: Wonderful Rural Setting...A Stunningly Gorgeous & Romantic Hotel in a Tranquil Spot...Rustic, Timeless Elegance. 2019 ERV Rating* for Romantic Mallorca Hotels: 88% - Very Good. (Possessió Monnaber Nou, 07310 Campanet, Mallorca, Spain 0034 971 877 176)
- Hotel Tres - rated one of the most romantic hotels in Palma, Mallorca, this boutique-style accommodation is located in the Old Town. Honeymooners will love the Grand suite and it's private roof-top terrace with scenic views of the Old Town. What Other Couples Liked: Fabulous Boutique Hotel In Palma...Perfect Location on the Edge of the Old Town. 2019 ERV Rating* for Romantic Palma de Mallorca Hotels: 88% - Very Good. (Calle Apuntadores 3, 07012 Palma de Mallorca +34 971 717 333)
- Iberostar Suites Jardín del Sol- the Star Prestige Suites at this Iberostar certainly rate as some of the best honeymoon suites in Mallorca. These rooms also include a private balcony with lounger and ocean view, plus a romantic whirlpool tub for two. They have an all-inclusive plan honeymooners will be interested in, and we predict that you're going to love the resort's seaside pool, sun beds and pool bar. What Other Couples Liked: Hot Tub in the Room!...Friendly Staff, Good Food, Amazing Views...Great Hotel for a Romantic Weekend. 2019 ERV Rating* for Romantic Palma de Mallorca Hotels: 84% - Very Good. (C/ Huguet d'es Far, s/n 07180 Costa de la Calma, Mallorca +34 971 69 13 12)
Packages for Your Honeymoon in Mallorca
Mallorca's Most Romantic Places
Port D'Alcudia – when your honeymoon in Majorca calls for stretches of warm water and soft white sand, survey the great stretch of beaches between Port D"Alcudia and Ca'n Picafort.
Palma - check out some shopping, explore the narrow lanes of the Old Town, or relax on the waterfront with a cocktail and some tapas while watching the fishing boats arrive at cafe El Pesquero (C/. Moll de la Llotja, Palma)
Pollenca – a quiet escape from the nearby beach resort crowds, with fun to explore streets and a hilltop chapel with great views of the Mallorcan countryside.
Train to Soller - one of the most romantic train trips in Spain departs Palma for the scenic 1.5 hr journey to Soller (Tip: try to get seats on the left side for the best views).
Deia - gorgeous and historic Mallorcan village on the western coast. Home to artists, movie stars and millionaires!
Porto Cristo – compact & gorgeous beach and warm water. Great for swimming, or just a stroll with an ice cream watching the yachts depart from the harbor.
Video: Mallorca Romantic Vacation
See Our Romantic Vacation in Mallorca video here, with photos and video of romantic spots in Mallorca, including the Monnaber Nou Boutique Hotel, Porto Cristo, Palma and more.
*ERV Rating for Couples: our unique, non-scientific rating formula for romantic hotels which includes:
- Romantic Amenities: such as an in-suite JACUZZI® tub or Whirlpool bath, scenic view, lounge, etc
- Location: proximity of hotel to restaurants, pubs, downtown, etc
- Clientele: demographic the hotel
attracts (couples, families with kids, business travelers, etc)
with Couples & Honeymooners: based on variety of social media & crowd-sourced reviews.
Excellent Romantic Vacations - Top Pages