Colorado Springs Whirlpool Suites:
Courtyard Colorado Springs South
Romantic Vacations Home
Hotel Rooms with Hot Tubs
Colorado Springs CO
King Whirlpool Suite at the Courtyard Colorado Springs South
By Greg Mattson, ERV Editor - Posted: Apr 10, 2018
Here's a feature on a very nice hotel hot tub suite we had the privilege of enjoying for 2 nights in Colorado Springs, Colorado. It's the Courtyard by Marriott Colorado Springs South, and if you're looking to book a hotel suite with a spacious 2-person JACUZZI® tub near the Rocky Mountains in Central Colorado, this is a fine choice.
Disclaimer: JACUZZI® is a registered
trademark owned by Jacuzzi Inc. The use of the JACUZZI® trademark on this
website is for informational purposes only. There is no relationship,
connection or affiliation between this website and Jacuzzi Inc. or its related
companies. As hotel rooms and amenities can change, please check with
each individual accommodation property before making travel plans to ensure
that the hotel room you have booked includes an authentic JACUZZI® brand hot
FTC Disclosure: If you make a purchase through a link on this page, we receive a small commission at no cost to you. We only recommend hotels we have used ourselves or researched thoroughly.
Hotel Front Entry & Lobby
Hotel Front Entry
Hotel Lobby & Check-In
King Whirlpool Suite
KIng Bed and Corner JACUZZI® Tub at the Courtyard Colorado Springs South
Corner Tub Near the King Bed
Jetted Tub and Towels
- What Other Couples Like About The Courtyard Colorado Springs South: indoor pool and hot tub - Well lit parking lot - comfortable beds - good location - affordable rates - friendly and considerate staff. 2018 Rating* for Colorado Springs, Colorado Whirlpool Suites: 80% - Very Good.
King Bed with Private JACUZZI® Tub Big Enough for 2 Persons
Courtyard Colorado Springs South - FAQ:
- Where is the Courtyard Colorado Springs South Located?
The Hotel's address is 2570 Tenderfoot Hill St, Colorado Springs, CO 80906 719-226-5006
- What is the Hotel Close to?
It's location is on the south side of the city, and it’s about 4 miles from
Downtown Colorado Springs. It's just a short drive to Peterson Air Force Base, Pikes Peak and Seven Mountain Zoo.
- How Much Per Night Do Rooms with Hot Tubs Here Cost?
Prices for this Colorado Springs, CO Suite with a JACUZZI® tub start at around $180/night. Non-hot tub rooms cost around $141/night. (Sample room rates from April 2018, rates vary throughout the year)
- Can You Pay With Marriott Points Here?
Yes, you can.
- How Big is the JACUZZI® Tub?
enough for 2 people. It's located in the room (not in the bathroom), in the corner near the bed.
- Is there a Fireplace in the Room?
at this hotel.
- Are the Rooms and Hotel Location Quiet?
our stay here and did not notice any noise problems.
Free, and lots of spaces.
- Does This Marriott Hotel Have a Restaurant?
Yes, Marriott's Bistro restaurant, with both breakfast and dinner choices, as well as Starbucks coffee available.
Hotel Pool & Fitness Room
Courtyard South Indoor Pool
*ERV Rating for Couples: our unique, non-scientific rating formula for romantic hotels which includes:
- Romantic Amenities: such as an in-suite JACUZZI® tub or Whirlpool bath, scenic view, lounge, etc
- Location: proximity of hotel to restaurants, pubs, downtown, etc
- Clientele: demographic the hotel
attracts (couples, families with kids, business travelers, etc)
with Couples & Honeymooners: based on variety of social media & crowd-sourced reviews.
Video: Courtyard Colorado Springs Whirlpool Suite
Excellent Romantic Vacations - Top Pages