Super Romantic Calgary Hotels & Honeymoon Inns
Romantic Vacations Home
FTC: This page uses affiliate links. More.
By: Greg Mattson, ERV Editor - Updated: Mar 17, 2019
Enjoy these photos, reviews and HD Videos of Calgary's most romantic hotels and suites.
Calgary's Most Romantic Boutique Hotel: The Hotel Arts Kensington
Entrance to the Hotel Arts Kensington, a Great Choice for a Honeymoon Hotel in Calgary
- Hotel Arts Kensington - consistently rated as one of Calgary's most romantic hotels. Rooms and suites at this boutique inn come decked out with flat screen TV's, luxury bed linens, robes and slippers, and soaker tubs. The on-site Chef's Table Kitchen can prepare a romantic picnic lunch for 2 to go along with the free bikes available for guests at the inn. For special occasions like honeymoons or anniversary trips, the Kensington can arrange some in-room extras like a long-stemmed rose or scattered petals. And just around the corner from the hotel, all the quirky shops, cafes and restaurants in Kensington Village await. What Other Couples Liked: One of Calgary's Best Wedding Hotels...Lovely Terrace in the Summer...Personal Touch. 2019 ERV *Rating for Romantic Calgary Hotels: 87% - Very Good. (1126 Memorial Dr NW, Calgary, AB 877-313-3733)
|Lobby of the Hotel Arts Kensington
|Bathroom, Hotel Arts Kensington
King Room, Hotel Arts Kensington
Video: Kensington Riverside Inn
HD video of the Kensington Riverside Inn, Calgary, Alberta. An video tour of this romantic downtown Calgary inn, including a luxury King Room, lobby and outside of the hotel.
Hotel Le Germain
The Romantic Hotel Le Germain, Calgary AB
- Hotel Le Germain - a truly romantic boutique hotel experience in downtown Calgary. Room accents are on warm wood tones and natural light, with amenities like rainfall showers, goose-down bedding, ergonomic chairs, and in-room Nespresso machines. The Charcut Roast House Restaurant and Lounge Central 899, plus the rooftop Sante Spa give this romantic Calgary inn an almost "all-inclusive" resort feel in the heart of the city. What Other Couples Liked: Style and Atmosphere...Luxury Bedding...Comfort & Amenities. 2019 ERV *Rating for Romantic Calgary Hotels: 93% - Excellent. (899 Centre St SW, Calgary AB 877-362-8990)
Video: Romantic Calgary Hotels
HD video of Calgary's Most Romantic Hotels and Inns: The Kensington River Inn, Hotel Le Germain, Fairmont Palliser and Hotel Arts in Downtown Calgary, AB.
Fairmont Hotel Palliser
- Fairmont Palliser Calgary - majestic and grand are some of the words that come to mind when describing the Palliser. They've probably hosted more weddings here than all other Calgary hotels combined, and this historic landmark's rooms and suites has been luxuriously updated as well. What Other Couples Liked: Gorgeous Lobby...Historic Hotel...Short Walk to Everything. 2019 ERV *Rating for Romantic Calgary Hotels: 82% - Very Good. (133 9th Ave SW, Calgary 866-540-4477)
- Hotel Arts - another boutique hotel choice in the downtown. The Arts also houses a bistro restaurant and a cocktail bar that get very good reviews. Wedding night accommodation? We vote their Whirlpool suite with a 52-jet tub as one of Calgary's most romantic honeymoon suites. What Other Couples Liked: Friendly Staff...Great Restaurants...Nice Blackout Curtains. 2019 ERV *Rating for Romantic Calgary Hotels: 85% - Very Good. (119 12th Ave SW, Calgary AB 403-266-4611)
*ERV Rating: our unique, non-scientific ratings for romantic accommodation include:
- Amenities: including Whirlpool bath or JACUZZI® Tub, scenic view, fireplace, lounge, etc
- Location: proximity of hotel to restaurants, pubs, downtown, etc
- Clientele: demographic the hotel
attracts (couples, families, business travelers, etc)
- Popularity: based social media & crowd-sourced reviews
- Value: product offered compared to room rate
- Please Note: percentage ratings are not absolute but for comparative use only
√ COVID Safety Plan: identifies hotels and inns that clearly indicate they are taking measures to prevent the spread of COVID-19.
Excellent Romantic Vacations - Top Pages