Romantic Vacations Home
Super Romantic Calgary Hotels & Honeymoon Inns
FTC: This page uses affiliate links. More.
By: Greg Mattson, ERV Editor - Updated: Oct 13, 2022
Enjoy these photos, reviews and HD Videos of Calgary's most romantic hotels and honeymoon suites...
A Great Calgary honeymoon Hotel: The Hotel Arts Kensington
Hotel Arts Kensington, a Great Choice for a Honeymoon Hotel in Calgary ©TripAdvisor
- Hotel Arts Kensington - consistently rated as one of Calgary's most romantic hotels. Rooms and suites at this boutique inn come decked out with flat screen TV's, luxury bed linens, robes and slippers, and soaker tubs. The on-site Chef's Table Kitchen can prepare a romantic picnic lunch for 2 to go along with the free bikes available for guests at the inn. For special occasions like honeymoons or anniversary trips, the Kensington can arrange some in-room extras like a long-stemmed rose or scattered petals. And just around the corner from the hotel, all the quirky shops, cafes and restaurants in Kensington Village await. What We Liked: One of Calgary's Best Wedding Hotels...Lovely Terrace in the Summer...Personal Touch. 2022 ERV *Rating for Romantic Calgary Hotels: 88% - Very Good. (1126 Memorial Dr NW, Calgary, AB 877-313-3733)
Suite Suited for a Honeymoon - Hotel Arts Kensington ©TripAdvisor
Video: Hotel Arts Kensington
HD video of the Hotel Arts Kensington, Calgary, Alberta. An video tour of this romantic downtown Calgary inn, including a luxury King Room, lobby and outside of the hotel.
best western plus city centre
BW Plus Calgary Centre Inn Whirlpool Suite
- Best Western Plus Calgary Centre Inn - if affordability is top of the list for your romantic Calgary hotel stay, we can easily recommend this Best Western Plus Inn. You can upgrade all the way to their King Whirlpool Suite and enjoy a spacious in-room 2 -person jetted tub. This property gets good marks for comfortable beds and friendly staff, and it's a mere 10 minute drive to the heart of Calgary's downtown. What We Liked: Great Location...Clean Room...Nice Included Breakfast. 2022 ERV Rating* for Calgary Honeymoon Suites: 82% - Very Good. (3630 Macleod Dr, Calgary AB 403-287-3900)
Le Germain Hotel Calgary
Hotel Le Germain Bedroom
Spa-Like Bath, Hotel Le Germain
- Hotel Le Germain - a truly romantic hotel experience in downtown Calgary. Room accents are on warm wood tones and natural light, with amenities like rainfall showers, goose-down bedding, ergonomic chairs, and in-room Nespresso machines. The Charcut Roast House Restaurant and Lounge Central 899, plus the RNR Wellness Spa give this Calgary inn an almost "all-inclusive" resort feel in the heart of the city. What Other Guests Liked: Style and Atmosphere...Luxury Bedding...Comfort & Amenities. 2022 ERV *Rating for Romantic Calgary Hotels: 92% - Excellent. (899 Centre St SW, Calgary AB 877-362-8990)
Video: Romantic Calgary Hotels
HD video of Calgary's Most Romantic Hotels and Inns: The Kensington River Inn, Hotel Le Germain, Fairmont Palliser and Hotel Arts in Downtown Calgary, AB.
Pool at the Fairmont Palliser ©TripAdvisor
Room at the Fairmont Palliser ©TripAdvisor
- Fairmont Palliser Calgary - majestic and grand are some of the words that come to mind when describing the Palliser. They've probably hosted more weddings here than all other Calgary hotels combined, and this historic landmark's rooms and suites has been luxuriously updated as well. What Other Guests Liked: Gorgeous Lobby...Gorgeous Pool...Short Walk to Everything. 2022 ERV *Rating: 82% - Very Good. (133 9th Ave SW, Calgary 866-540-4477)
Attractive Suite at Hotel Arts in Downtown Calgary ©TripAdvisor
- Hotel Arts - another boutique hotel choice in the downtown. The Arts also houses a bistro restaurant and a cocktail bar that get very good reviews. Wedding night accommodation? We vote their Pool View Suite with it's 2-person spa rain and steam shower as one of Calgary's most romantic honeymoon suites. What Other Guests Liked: Friendly Staff...Great Restaurants...Nice Blackout Curtains. 2022 ERV *Rating for Romantic Calgary Hotels: 80% - Very Good. (119 12th Ave SW, Calgary AB 403-266-4611)
*ERV Rating: our unique, non-scientific ratings for romantic accommodation include:
- Amenities: including Whirlpool bath or JACUZZI® Tub, scenic view, fireplace, lounge, etc
- Location: proximity of hotel to restaurants, pubs, downtown, etc
- Clientele: demographic the hotel
attracts (couples, families, business travelers, etc)
- Popularity: based social media & crowd-sourced reviews
- Value: product offered compared to room rate
- Please Note: percentage ratings are not absolute but for comparative use only
√ COVID Safety Plan: identifies hotels and inns that clearly indicate they are taking measures to prevent the spread of COVID-19.