Honeymoon Suites in Niagara Falls - Hotels With Private In-Room Hot Tubs and Views of the Falls
Romantic Vacations Home
Romantic Honeymoon Spots
Niagara Falls Honeymoon Suites
Marriott Fallsview - Perfect Honeymoon Hotel, With Suites Offering Scenic Views and Private Hot Tubs
By Greg Mattson, ERV Editor - Posted: Apr 19, 2018
Niagara Falls remains a great spot for your honeymoon! But to get the most out of your after-wedding getaway, we highly recommend a suite with a private hot tub, and view of the Falls. And the Marriott Fallsview has all of that!
Check out our feature on the hotel now, with photos, video and ratings on this romantic hotel right next to beautiful Niagara Falls, Ontario Canada.
Disclaimer: JACUZZI® is a registered
trademark owned by Jacuzzi Inc. The use of the JACUZZI® trademark on this
website is for informational purposes only. There is no relationship,
connection or affiliation between this website and Jacuzzi Inc. or its related
companies. As hotel rooms and amenities can change, please check with
each individual accommodation property before making travel plans to ensure
that the hotel room you have booked includes an authentic JACUZZI® brand hot
Marriott Fallsview Niagara Falls - Honeymoon Hot Tub Suite
Imagine Your Niagara Falls Honeymoon in a Suite With a Whirlpool Tub!
- What Other Couples Like About The Niagara Falls Marriott Fallsview Hotel & Spa: anniversary gift of chocolate-dipped strawberries delivered to room - lobby bar with view of the Falls - - spectacular view of the falls - hotel close to everything - Starbucks in the lobby. 2018 Rating* for Honeymoon Hotel & Suites in Niagara Falls: 83% - Very Good.
Marriott Fallsview Private In-Room Hot Tub
Deep Soaking Jetted Tub
View of Niagara Falls From Room
View of Niagara Falls from our Room at the Marriott Fallsview Hotel
Niagara Falls Seen From Hotel Room
Relax and Enjoy the View
Marriott Fallsview Niagara Falls: FAQ
Where is the Hotel Located?
- It's on the Canadian side of the Waterfalls, 6740 Fallsview Blvd, Niagara Falls, Ontario.
Can You Walk from the Marriott Fallsview to Niagara Falls and Other Attractions?
- Yes. Journey Behind the Falls is about 1 mile away (20 min walk), Skylon Tower is just over 1/2 mile away (10 min walk), Niagara Skywheel is just over 1 miles distant (25 min walk), and Maid of the Mist Boat Tours is about 2 miles away (45 min walk). There are also numerous restaurants within walking distance.
Does This Hotel Have the Best View of Niagara Falls From the Canadian/Ontario Side?
- We would say so, because it's probably the closest hotel to the falls. The higher up your room is, the better the view of the Falls will be.
How Big are the Rooms and Suites?
- They vary in size. Our Whirlpool suite was spacious, perfect for a honeymoon couple.
How Big are the Hot Tubs in the Suites?
- They are a very good size, and large enough for 2 persons.
Do the Rooms Have a Fireplace?
- Some have electric fireplaces.
Is Marriott on the Falls the Same Hotel as Marriott Fallsview Hotel?
- No, that's a different Marriott Hotel, located about 200m south.
What Does a Honeymoon Suite With Whirlpool Tub Cost at the Marriott Fallsview?
Superior Fallsview Guest Room
Superior Guest Room. Shutters Open Above Hot Tub
Rates for a Suite With Private Hot Tub at Marriott Fallsview Start at Around $220/night.
Video: Marriott Fallsview Whirlpool Suite
*ERV Rating for Couples: our unique, non-scientific rating formula for romantic hotels which includes:
- Romantic Amenities: such as an in-suite JACUZZI® tub or Whirlpool bath, scenic view, lounge, etc
- Location: proximity of hotel to restaurants, pubs, downtown, etc
- Clientele: demographic the hotel
attracts (couples, families with kids, business travelers, etc)
with Couples & Honeymooners: based on variety of social media & crowd-sourced reviews.
Excellent Romantic Vacations - Top Pages