Lake Tahoe Romantic Hotels, Honeymoon Suites with Hot Tubs & more
FTC: This page uses affiliate links. More.
Romantic Vacations Home
By: Greg Mattson, ERV Editor - Updated: Nov 11, 2021
If Lake Tahoe is your destination, check out our picks for the best romantic hotels, honeymoon resorts and inns in Lake Tahoe.
This page includes top Tahoe accommodation for couples on both sides of "state line" (California and Nevada), and features romantic places to stay in Lake Tahoe hotels and inns, as well as secluded cabins and vacation rentals. Have a great weekend getaway, ski vacation, anniversary trip or honeymoon in Lake Tahoe!
Lake Tahoe's Most Romantic Hotels
View of Rooms and Balconies at the Hyatt Regency in Lake Tahoe, NV.
|Swimming Pool at The Hyatt Lake Tahoe
|Deluxe King Room at the Hyatt Lake Tahoe
- Hyatt Regency Lake Tahoe Resort Spa - for the ultimate in romance, the Hyatt will spoil you with luxury rooms and private lakefront cottages, mountain views, private beach, on-site dining and more. If you're visiting Tahoe for a special celebration (like your 25th anniversary!), this is a great choice. 2021 ERV Rating*: 84% - Very Good. (111 Country Club Dr, Incline Village, NV 775-832-1234)
postmarc hotel Romantic whirlpool suites
Whirlpool Suite at the Postmarc Hotel, Lake Tahoe
- Postmarc Lake Tahoe Hotel & Spa Tub Suites - this affordable Tahoe hotel offers couples theme rooms with over sized Whirlpool tubs, all-inclusive wedding packages, and a top location just 1/2 block from the beach and close to state line and Heavenly Valley. 2021 ERV Rating*: 88% - Very Good. (3696 Lake Tahoe Blvd, South Lake Tahoe CA 530-541-4200)
- Squaw Valley Lodge - the ski in/ski out condo suites at this romantic Tahoe resort come with King beds, oversized tubs, and kitchens. They offer weekend specials, plus romantic spa, dinner and wedding packages. 2021 ERV Rating*: 82% - Very Good. (201 Squaw Peak Rd, Olympic Valley CA 844-344-4270)
Marriott Grand Residence Club in Lake Tahoe
- Marriott Grand Residence Club Lake Tahoe - enjoy the comforts of home in this Marriott vacation ownership resort, close to Heavenly Village dining and shops. Wide range of rooms and suites featuring Whirlpool Tubs and fireplaces. There's an on-site bar & grill offering Asian fare and cocktails, plus a heated outdoor pool, spa, fitness center and more. 2021 ERV Rating*: 86% - Very Good. (1001 Heavenly Village Way, South Lake Tahoe CA 530-542-8400)
romantic Lake Tahoe waterfront Lodge
- Tahoe Lakeshore Lodge & Spa - Highly rated and very nicely situated right on the shore of Lake Tahoe. Enjoy a private beach with barbecues, fire pit, pool and hot tub just steps from your unit. Newly refreshed rooms feature gas fireplace along with lake and mountain views. 2021 ERV Rating* for Lake Tahoe Waterfront Hotels: 82% - Very Good. (930 Bal Bijou Rd South, Lake Tahoe CA 800-448-4577)
Lake Tahoe Honeymoon Suites & Packages
These smaller Lake Tahoe romantic hotels and inns are ideal for any Lake Tahoe anniversary, honeymoon or romantic getaway where you want something just a little smaller and a bit more private...
Lake Tahoe Honeymoon Suite with Heart-Shaped Spa Tub at Secrets Inn
- Secrets Inn - an affordable Lake Tahoe honeymoon suite, this adults-only small hotel has theme rooms with fireplaces and in-room hot tubs. Couples who have stayed and wrote reviews of the Secrets Inn describe it as a quiet and very relaxing Lake Tahoe, CA honeymoon hotel, yet close enough to all the action at the casinos and the lake shore. 2021 ERV Rating*: 76% - Good. (924 Park Ave, South Lake Tahoe, CA 877-286-3413)
Romantic Lake Tahoe Vacation Rentals
- Lake Tahoe Vacation Rental Condos & Cabins - romantic Lake Tahoe rental are located just minutes from all the summer and winter fun activities. 2020 rates start at just $96/night, perfect for a romantic & cheap Tahoe cabin getaway!
Deals on Tahoe Romantic Lodging:
*ERV Rating: our unique, non-scientific ratings for romantic accommodation include:
- Amenities: including Whirlpool bath or JACUZZI® Tub, scenic view, fireplace, lounge, etc
- Location: proximity of hotel to restaurants, pubs, downtown, etc
- Clientele: demographic the hotel
attracts (couples, families, business travelers, etc)
- Popularity: based social media & crowd-sourced reviews
- Value: product offered compared to room rate
- Please Note: percentage ratings are not absolute but for comparative use only
√ COVID Safety Plan: identifies hotels and inns that clearly indicate they are taking measures to prevent the spread of COVID-19.
Excellent Romantic Vacations - Top Pages