Lake Tahoe Romantic Hotels, Honeymoon Suites with Hot Tubs & more
FTC: This page uses affiliate links. More.
Romantic Vacations Home
By: Greg Mattson, ERV Editor - Updated: Jun 22, 2015
If Lake Tahoe is your destination, check out our picks for the best romantic hotels, honeymoon resorts and inns in Lake Tahoe. This page includes top Tahoe accommodation for couples on both sides of "state line" (California and Nevada), and features romantic places to stay in Lake Tahoe hotels and inns, as well as secluded cabins and vacation rentals.
Have a great weekend getaway, ski vacation, anniversary trip or honeymoon in Lake Tahoe!
Lake Tahoe's Most Romantic Hotels
View of Rooms and Balconies at the Hyatt Regency in Lake Tahoe, NV.
|Swimming Pool at The Hyatt Lake Tahoe
|Deluxe King Room at the Hyatt Lake Tahoe
- Hyatt Regency Lake Tahoe Resort Spa - for the ultimate in romance, the Hyatt will spoil you with luxury rooms and private lakefront cottages, mountain views, private beach, on-site dining and more. If you're visiting Tahoe for a special celebration (like your 25th anniversary!), this is a great choice. 2015 Rating* for Lake Tahoe Romantic Hotels: 85% of Couples Rate it Excellent/Very Good. (111 Country Club Dr, Incline Village, NV 775-832-1234)
- Postmarc Hotel & Spa Suites - this affordable Tahoe hotel offers couples theme rooms with over sized Whirlpool tubs, all-inclusive wedding packages, and a top location just 1/2 block from the beach and close to state line and Heavenly Valley. 2015 Rating* for Lake Tahoe Romantic Spa Suites:70% of Couples Rate it Excellent/Very Good. (3696 Lake Tahoe Blvd, South Lake Tahoe CA 530-541-4200)
- Squaw Valley Lodge- the ski in/ski out condo suites at this romantic Tahoe resort come with King beds, oversized tubs, and kitchens. They offer weekend specials, plus romantic spa, dinner and wedding packages. 2015 Rating* for Lake Tahoe Romantic Lodges:82% of Couples Rate it Excellent/Very Good. (201 Squaw Peak Rd, Olympic Valley CA 844-344-4270)
Lake Tahoe Honeymoon Suites & Packages
These smaller Lake Tahoe romantic hotels and inns are ideal for any Lake Tahoe anniversary, honeymoon or romantic getaway where you want something just a little smaller and a bit more private...
Lake Tahoe Honeymoon Suite with Heart-Shaped Spa Tub at Secrets Inn
- Secrets Inn - an affordable Lake Tahoe honeymoon suite, this adults-only small hotel has theme rooms with fireplaces and in-room hot tubs. Couples who have stayed and wrote reviews of the Secrets Inn describe it as a quiet and very relaxing Lake Tahoe, CA honeymoon hotel, yet close enough to all the action at the casinos and the lake shore. (924 Park Ave, South Lake Tahoe, CA 877-286-3413). 2015 Rating* for Lake Tahoe Honeymoon Inns:82% of Couples Rate it Excellent/Very Good.
- Shore House at Lake Tahoe Honeymoon Suites - The Shore House's whirlpool suites with fireplace have an optional all-inclusive honeymoon package. It includes breakfast in bed, couples massage and sightseeing cruise (you can stay in their honeymoon cottage for a small upgrade fee). You'll fall in love with their secluded lakefront location too (1 800-207-5160). 2015 Rating* for Lake Tahoe Honeymoon Inns:98% of Couples Rate it Excellent/Very Good.
Romantic Lake Tahoe Vacation Rentals
- Lake Tahoe Vacation Rental Condos & Cabins - romantic Lake Tahoe rental are located just minutes from all the summer and winter fun activities. 2018 rates start at just $96/night, perfect for a romantic & cheap Tahoe cabin getaway!
Deals on Tahoe Romantic Lodging:
*ERV Rating: our unique, non-scientific rating formula for romantic hotels which includes:
- Romantic Amenities: suites with an in-room Whirlpool bath or JACUZZI® Tub, scenic view, fireplace, lounge, etc
- Location: proximity of hotel to restaurants, pubs, downtown, etc
- Clientele: demographic the hotel
attracts (couples, families with kids, business travelers, etc)
with Couples & Honeymooners: based on variety of social media & crowd-sourced reviews.
Excellent Romantic Vacations - Top Pages