5 Romantic Quebec City B&B's and Small Honeymoon Hotels in the Old Town
FTC Disclosure: If you make a purchase through a link on this page, we receive a small commission at no cost to you. We only recommend hotels we have used ourselves or researched thoroughly.
Romantic Vacations Home
Romantic Hotels & Inns
Quebec City B&B's
By Greg Mattson, ERV Editor - Updated: Mar 11, 2017
There's probably no other city in North America with as many romantic B&B's in such a small area as Quebec City's Old Town. Here's our pick of just 5 of the most romantic Quebec City bed and breakfast inns for your vacation or honeymoon in Quebec...
1. Hotel Terrasse Dufferin
- Hotel Terrasse Dufferin - many travel to Quebec City's Old Town to see the famed Dufferin Terrace, but not many get to overnight in a small romantic inn right beside it. Wi-Fi is free, and so is the continental breakfast if you pay cash for your accommodation. Front-facing rooms have the best views of the Dufferin Terrace and St. Lawrence River. What Other Couples Said: "Warm, Friendly & Funky"..."Small Room"..."Fantastic View of the St. Lawrence River". 2017 Rating for Quebec City Small Romantic Inns: 71% of Couples Rate it* Excellent/Very Good. (6, Place Terrasse Dufferin, Quebec City, QB 418-694-9472)
2. Auberge du Tresor
- Auberge du Tresor - searching for a real taste of France? The du Tresor re-creates the atmosphere of Paris quite faithfully. Rooms have preserved original stone and brick highlights, and their romantic restaurant downstairs spills onto St. Anne St with it's artists, street performers and nice views of the Old Town. Their romance package includes parking, 1 night stay, welcome drinks, romantic dinner with wine, and breakfast for two the next morning. What Other Couples Said: "Good Location Near a Jazz Bar"..."Room Didn't Match the Website"..."Good Food and Amazing Deal". 2017 Rating for Quebec City Romantic B&B's: 78% of Couples Rate it* Excellent/Very Good. (20 St. Anne St, Quebec City QB 418-694-1876)
3. La Marquise de Bassano
- La Marquise de Bassano - upstairs at this romantic Old Town bed and breakfast are 5 rooms full of character and charm, while downstairs you'll find a grand piano, wood fireplace and perhaps a glass of wine being offered by the hosts in the early evening. What Other Couples Said: "Magnifique 4 Night Honeymoon!"..."Wine and Cheese with the Friendly Hosts"..."Easy walk to the River, Frontenac and Shops". 2017 Rating for Romantic Quebec City B&B's: 97% of Couples Rate it* Excellent/Very Good. (15 des Grisons, Quebec City QB 541-779-9800)
More Romantic Places to Stay in Quebec City:
Romantic Hotels in Quebec City's Old Town
Quebec City - Up to 50% Off Romantic Hotels & Inns
4. Hotel Cap Diamant
- Hotel Cap Diamant - this well-located inn has won over many travelling couples with its charming rooms and high ceilings, and little extras like a/c and a luggage elevator. The Cap Diamant's tranquility comes from it's location on a quiet street, and it's beautifully peaceful and private back yard with a natural running waterfall. What Other Couples Said: "Comfortable Bed, Fresh and Generous Breakfast"..."Beautiful Old Town Boutique Hotel"..."Gorgeous Antiques, Innkeeper Always on Hand". 2014 Rating for Romantic Quebec Guesthouses: 88% of Couples Rate it* Excellent/Very Good. (39, Avenue Ste-Genevieve, Quebec City, QB 418-694-0313)
5. Castel du Monde
- Castel du Monde - the du Monde has what you want in a romantic Quebec City bed and breakfast: charming rooms with hardwood flooring, a friendly host (Jolanta) and a delicious hot breakfast, all in a very attractive brick and stone package in the Upper Old City. What Other Couples Said: "Lovely 3rd Floor Patio"..."Wonderful Little B&B, Fair Priced"..."Eclectic Inn, Gracious Host, Good Views". 2014 Rating for Romantic Quebec City Bed and Breakfasts: 96% of Couples Rate it* Excellent/Very Good. (31B Ste-Ursule, Quebec City, QB 418-997-2804)
*Based on TripAdvisor.com Ratings from Couples as of Mar 2017.
Excellent Romantic Vacations - Top Pages