Inspiration for a Great Hawaii Vacation or Honeymoon for Two
Romantic Vacations Home › Hawaii
Whether you've vacationed in Hawaii once or 10 times, there are always new destinations, beaches and romantic spots waiting to be discovered...
1. Kauai's North Shore - with one of the most dramatic coastlines in the world, Kauai is, in our opinion, Hawaii's most romantic place to holiday. The resorts around Princeville and Hanalei Bay are laid back, there's not much traffic on the roads, and the beaches, coastline and scenery are 100% f-a-n-t-a-s-t-i-c!
2. Lahaina, Maui - the western side of Maui has a great mix of excellent beaches, romantic restaurants (including the Old Lahaina Luau), activities on & off the water for couples, and quiet places to enjoy the great sunsets.
3. Big Island of Hawaii - some of the darkest night skies in the world provide the perfect setting for a honeymoon or romantic trip to the biggest of Hawaii's islands. Natural attractions like Hawaii Volcanoes National Park and Mauna Kea make the Big Island an ideal vacation or honeymoon choice.
When is the Best Time to Vacation or Honeymoon in Hawaii? Just about anytime! December to March will be a little more crowded, pricier and hotter. The weather is fine year-round, but spring and fall give you the best balance of everything.
As usual, school holiday periods like Christmas & Easter mean more crowds and kids around the pool.
Couple Walking along Romantic Hapuna Beach, one of the Big Island of Hawaii's Best Beaches.
This HD Video shows some highlights of a romantic vacation or honeymoon on Oahu, including:
Although you won't find the Caribbean-style all-inclusive resorts in the Hawaiian Islands, that doesn't mean you need to miss out out on the all-inclusive holiday experience for your vacation or honeymoon! Here's 3 suppliers/resorts that are offering all-inclusive packages and hotel add-ons in 2015:
Aloha Hawaiian Vacations All-Inclusive Packages - a wide selection of vacations, from short 4 day getaways right up to an 11 day all-inclusive luxury package. Choose from romantic destinations and resorts in Waikiki, Maui, the Big Island and Kauai. They feature wedding and honeymoon packages as well.
Royal Lahaina Resort, Maui - going all-inclusive on the Valley Isle is easy at this super-romantic resort in Lahaina. The Paradise Plus Package is priced at just $99 per person, per night, and it includes full breakfast, lunch and dinner daily at the resort, as well as a beverage credit of $40 each day for use at their restaurant and beach bar, and self-parking at the resort for the length of your stay.
1. Tunnels Beach, Kauai - as Hwy 560 dead ends on the North Shore, you're left with a beach framed by a thundering turquoise surf, mountains covered in a lush rain forest, palm trees almost dipping right into the Pacific, and jaw-dropping sunsets.
2. Makapu'u Beach, Oahu - those who think Oahu is Waikiki only miss out on some of the island's most beautifully romantic spots by the waves, including this secluded long strip of fine sand next to towering Makapu'u Point.
3. Ka'anapali Beach, Maui - gorgeous 3 miles of golden sand bordered by the Pacific Ocean on the west, and resorts, oceanfront dining and the enticing Ka'anapali Beach Walk to the east.
4. Hapuna Beach, Big Island - this huge white-sand Kohala Coast beach is one of the best places for couples to swim & have fun in the water on the Big Island.
5. Papohaku Beach, Molokai - not a great swimming beach, but a fine spot for a romantic picnic. And being on the west side Molokai, perfect for sunsets.